Experimenting with long-forgotten ecological materials.
Up until the beginning of the 20th century, buildings, foundations and bridges were made out of rammed concrete or rammed earth. Then reinforced concrete came along, causing them to fall into oblivion.
Rammed concrete is now seeing a new dawn by the hand of world-class architects such as Peter Zumthor.
Our design team is experimenting with these long-forgotten ecological materials in a proposal for a new building project in Mallorca.
Wine lovers wanted
ICAZAR is developing a vineyard project in the southeast of the island for a long-term associated project developer and in collaboration with the fine-wine makers Atlan & Artisan.
The vineyard and its luxury house project with building licence is looking for a vine lover.
Amber Village – The jewel of Andratx
ICAZAR’s Project Management Division is taking on Amber Village in collaboration with Esteva i Esteva Arquitectura.
Above Port Andratx, with magnificent views of the idyllic harbour, this exclusive residential project is currently under construction.
- Architecture and Design Review – Publishing company: teNeues
- Ultimate Toys for Men - Publishing company: teNeues
- Contemporary Desgin Review - Publishing company: teNeues
- Home & Décor - Publishing company: abcMallorca
- Stylus Magazine - Publishing company: Metropol Medien Verlag
- Nuevo Estilo - Publishing company: ELLE DECOR
Awards and Prizes
- ICONIC AWARDS 2021 – Innovative Architecture
- International Property Award "Best International New Small Hotel Construction & Design"
- European Property Award "New Small Hotel Construction"
- European Property Award "Residential Development"
- Peter Riebesell Award for the restoration of a listed mansion in Hamburg
- Award for Exemplary Architecture by the City of Unkel
- Award for Exemplary Structures by the Building Culture Initiative for the Upper Middle Rhine Valley